Friday, May 15, 2009

Aby's Nose

I've gotten a few questions about what Abygail did. So the short of it is: She was running down a LONG concrete handicap ramp, fell, & her face caught her. She didn't have a scratch on her hands or knees. We were surprised that all scabs came off by the following Tuesday! Her nose is still quite pink where it was and I think its still a bit tender, but I think she'll be fine.

Funny note: Through it all she kept calling the scabs scales!! Even this morning she asked about her scales and it took me a minute to figure out what she was talking about!

1 comment:

  1. Was it the ramp at Gymnastics? I know they love to run on that one.

    All this time I thought she was related to the keebler elves but since elves don't have scales Maybe she's really related to a dragon!

    ReplyDelete