Saturday, September 06, 2008

3rd Week of School, September 2-5

The first paper he said had his snack on it. They were crackers he had to count he said, all I know is they were greasy. They left little round grease marks all over the paper!

3rd: As I got Jaycob off the bus today all I hear are children screaming, "Jaycob I love you! Jaycob we love you". Yeah it was crazy! That was the loudest I've ever heard the kids on the bus and they were all screaming at my child like he was in a boy band! The bus driver said that when kids get on the bus that's the first thing they say, "Where's Jaycob?" or tells Jaycob HI!

I'm so thrilled he's well liked! As a parent I think this is something we all worry about. The fact that all the kids on the bus are in his class really helps I think. I ask him about all his friends and he has no info... All well!!

4th: Woo Hoo! I've been waiting for this! Book orders were sent home today, our first one! Now I just have to remember they're due on Wednesday the 17th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment