Monday, November 06, 2006

A Couple Things

This is Jaycob napping yesterday. Bryan had told him to stay in his bed... I guess this is way of say, "No! I will not stay in my bed!!". Though that's exactly where he woke up at!

Jaycob pee - peed in the potty again. He asked me to get it out as he's pulling down his pant and taking his diaper off. I get it out and he sits, but wait... He ended up needing all his cars and planes around him. Once he got all those and placed them in front of the potty he sat down, looked at me, looked in the potty, and went!!!!! Not just a few little drops either. He actually went potty on the potty and knew he did and knew we were excited for him!! I know I know... This still doesn't mean a thing!

Jaycob slipped on Bryan's shoes and was walking around the house in them, much to Abygail's amusement! He started walking on the wooden blocks scattered all over the floor and I started telling him he can't do that. Until I realized he's not listening, he's too involved in his own conversation. He's saying, "No, no daddy. No, no!".... Too funny! I guess even though he was the one wearing the shoes, it was daddy who was getting in trouble for walking on the blocks!!

Something else I noticed yesterday... Abygail doesn't pick up and eat Cheerios like a 'normal' child would. She gets her index fingers nice and slimy and makes the Cheerios stick to the end of fingers and puts them in her mouth!! Crazy kid!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:28 PM

    Kudos to Jaycob!!! That is just awesome going potty like a BIG BOY! and the whole not sleeping inhis bed thing - ha ha ha they sure have a mind of their own huh?!?!

    ReplyDelete