Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Leaving Oreo

Our outing today was taking Oreo to the groomers. Ok wrestling a child who is still learning the finer art of walking is hard enough. But wrestling her, Jaycob who has issues with thresholds, and Oreo who doesn't like going into new buildings.... Yeah NOT my idea of fun!!

So I get them all through the door and Abygail runs off in one direction, Oreo tries backing out the way we came, and Jaycob sees a dog that I don't want him to go near!! I push on....

The groomer lady takes Oreo and we stand there and talk about how I want him cut this time and the kids are just wandering nearby. Everything is cool. I tell the lady thank you and start walking away. That's when it all went down hill! Way down hill!!!

Jaycob threw the most awesome fit ever. "No, no Oreo. Oreo, no no!! OOOOreooooo!" I tried explaining to him that they were going to give Oreo a bath and cut his hair, but he just wasn't getting it! So I ended up dragging him out of there, Aby in tow all confused as to why her brother was so upset!

Cute that he cared so much that we were just LEAVING Oreo there...
Not so cute that he threw such a big fit about it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment