Sunday, January 28, 2007

Anagrams

After reading this post at the Taking Care of Baby blog I just had to go over to the anagram generator to find out what it would give me for Jaycob and Abygail!! I too played with it way to long to see what I could come up with that made sense!!! This is what I came up with.....

For Jaycob, first and last name:

CAB I MIS ITS JOY
JAB ICY MITOSIS

and here are quite a few using his middle name too:

A ABJECTION SHY MIST
A EMBASSY ITCH JOINT
A MYTHIC BEAST JOINS
A BANJO MYTHIC SITES
A BOA INJECTS SMITHY
A MAJESTIC BOY HINTS
JAYS TAN BIOCHEMIST

For Abygail's first and last name:

MILITIA SAYS BIG

and a few more with her middle name too:

AMICABILITY RISES INISGHT
INSATIABILITIES RICH GYMS
BASIC SIMILARITY NIGHTIES

You would think with a few more letters and different letters in Abygail's name it would be able to come up with a bit more. But, I guess, with a few too many I's (6 to be exact) it limits the amount of anagrams available!!

I also did my first and last name and came up with a few interesting ones:

ALIEN MIME SITS
MINI SALE ITEMS
MAIN ELITE MISS

Go play with the anagram site and see what it comes up with for you and yours. Come back and tell us your favorites!!

No comments:

Post a Comment