Sunday, January 14, 2007

Holidays

Ok it's been way to long since I posted again! The holidays were filled with 2600 miles of traveling, family, food, and presents!

On December 24th big brother and sister were here. We opened presents and had our Christmas on the morning of the 25th. On the 26th we began our travels. We first went to Pennsylvania to visit with Grandma, Pop-Pop, aunts, uncle, and cousin! Fun and good food were had by all! And the kids were spoiled!!

On January 2nd we headed off to Michigan to visit with Nana, Grandpa, uncles, aunt, and cousins! This was the one I was worried about... I had no idea how either Jaycob or Abygail would react to their brand new baby cousin. Jaycob really couldn't have cared one way or the other and Aby loved the baby so much and just wanted to keep kissing her!! The kids really enjoyed the family fun! And the kids were spoiled!!

While we were in Michigan Aunt A, Uncle C, and cousin E introduced us to the wonderful world of Jungle Java!!Jaycob was a bit cautious for a bit, but Abygail went at it like she does it every day!! Towards the end both of them were quite apprehensive due to bigger kids showing up! I'll post some pictures of all the fun soon! They then took us to Cold Stone.... MMMMmmmmm... I don't think I need to say more! I will say I'm so glad there's not one near us. I would be 300 pounds and about as poor as can be!!!!

The kids were very good overall the whole holiday vacation. And they absolutely LOVED all the spoils that were given to them! We were greatly disappointed that neither PA or MI got snow while we were there! Matter of fact the one day MI was in the low 60's! In the beginning of January!! We were kinda hoping that they would get to play in the snow. Even bought Aby a cute snow suit.

Well, I'll post pictures soon and I hope your holidays were as happy as ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment