Wednesday, February 21, 2007

In-Laws

The in-laws are here, the in-laws are here!!

Let me start out by saying that, unlike most in-law relationships, I totally LOVE my in-laws!!! They are two of the greatest people I know!

Anywho... The kids completely love them as well. Pop-Pop walked in the door and Abygail just ran right to him!! The fact that she remembers and that she can love him so much... Just a wonderful thing!

Aby continuously played "ignore grandma". And thought it was very funny. She would look away from Grandma and just smile her biggest smile, too funny!! She has been a total mooch from the time they walked in the door. She's loving it so far!!

Jaycob was still napping when they got here. Before he went to bed I told him Pop-Pop and Grandma were going to be when he got up. I went up and woke him up after a while and I told him to guess who was downstairs. He said, "Pop-Pop!", hopped right out of bed, and ran right downstairs. He was flapping his arms and was so excited to see Grandma and Pop-Pop!! He's been stuck to Grandma's side since!

He's now sleeping, Abygail isn't yet. Can't wait to see how both of them act in the morning when they see that Grandma and Pop-Pop are still here....

No comments:

Post a Comment