Thursday, February 01, 2007

Oh Towels of Fun

Jaycob started complaining this afternoon that his stomach hurt. Bryan came home, I told him about it, and took off by myself to the grocery store. I came home to towels laying all over everything, Bryan sitting on the couch with Jaycob in his lap, and Aby running around like a mad woman!! Oh and lets not forget the washer already full of towels and clothing!!!

Jaycob laid listless on the couch from the time I got home until he asked to go to bed, where he is now peacefully sleeping.

Abygail ended up getting sick a couple times and is now laying here next to me on the couch sound asleep!

2 sick kids - heart wrenching
4 loads of laundry (so far) - yuck
1 roll of paper towel - ewwww

2 children sleeping quietly (for now) - Priceless

No comments:

Post a Comment