Sunday, August 26, 2007

New Words as of Late

For both kids their vocabularies have expanded greatly in the last few weeks since Older Brother and Older Sister have been here.
Abygail has been repeating every word she finds interesting. Jaycob has been more on enlarging his phrases.
Common words for both of them right now:
Slow
Train
Food
Fruit
Juice
Sit
Pee-Pee
Shirt
Shorts
Goldfish
Cheese
'mote (remote)
Pull
Push
Done
Nigh-Nigh
Help
Wheel
Stuck

Like I said Abygail is repeating whatever words suit her fancy and Jaycob's most used phrases that come to mind are:
Where is Sissy Food
I Push Too
Food Done
Train Slow Fix
Oh No Train Push
Train Car Stuck
Sissy Stinky?
Oreo Out?
Truck Can Move

Ok I'm sure I'll add onto this later, but I suppose I should get my morning started!
Noooo I Car

No comments:

Post a Comment