Thursday, September 13, 2007

Gardens with Grandma!

We took Grandma to our favorite walking gardens. I was not feeling well and was quite crabby! Wish I would have felt better so we would have had a more enjoyable time! But Grandma and the kids both seemed to have fun!

Once again I couldn't find my camera (this time I left it at the Jumpyard). So the picture is thanks to Grandma... Maybe she'll make a post of all the pictures she took that day! UPDATE: Grandma did blog about our trip and has some very nice pictures up!

Another day when the kids and I went to the gardens we colored these bottles that they said they were going to make into some sort of artwork... Well when we went today we found Jaycob's bottle and Trent's bottle! It was really cool to see them displayed like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment