Wednesday, November 28, 2007

This is Entertainment!



So what is it that has my children's attention ???


Its this:
Yep, its that time of year for Charlie Brown specials!! Daddy and I kinda have an ongoing Charlie Brown thing and so last year for Christmas I bought him a DVD gift set of the Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas specials. Well, come Halloween time we couldn't help but introduce the kids to 'Its The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown'. Both of them liked it quite a bit. Naturally come Thanksgiving time we showed them 'A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving' and they enjoyed that quite a bit too.
And now that Thanksgiving is over we figured it was time for the all time favorite classic of 'A Charlie Brown Christmas'. THEY LOVED IT!!! So much that today Jaycob watched it, I can't count how many times... I know I put it in at 12pm when I laid Aby down and it played all the way until "Little Man" was picked up in the evening!! Yeah, it was probably on for close to 6 hours!!! Now they weren't constantly watching it, but they would sure get mad if I tried to turn it off!!
Ohhhh.... And yea that's our undecorated Christmas tree standing in the corner! It WILL get decorated eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment