Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Real Day Of School

As I sit here and catch up on my morning computer stuff all I can think about is my baby going to school today!!!! Its now appx. 2 and a half hours until the bus will come and take him away!! I really do hope he has a good day!


Update: Well, the bus came and got him over half an hour after class was supposed to start!! Yeah! Crazy! First day kinks need to be worked out! But here's the picture I got of him! He hopped right on that bus like he's been doing it for years, I was so proud of him!
Oh and one of him getting ready to go wait for the bus!
Update II: He's home from school and had a really nice day. I was disappointed to not see his daily(B.E.A.R.) folder come home yet, but I'm sure it will at some point! He told me they read a story and he went pee at school and a lady helped him. And then he was done talking about it! Short and sweet, that's my boy!
Due to more prodding he also played with a little girl, some cars and a car wash, and something else we couldn't make out!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:56 PM

    Too cute!!! I love the picture were he is waiting for the bus.

    ReplyDelete