Sunday, August 31, 2008

First Week of School

Well the first full week of school has come and gone! We did get his B.E.A.R. folder, I'm so excited! He still loving to hop on the bus and go to school as of right now. I need to take pictures of all his first week papers he did. Friday was the first day they didn't get to go outside and play on the playground. He was kinda upset about that, but he talked about the other things they did instead! He's picking up things at school like crazy already. He's been singing this monkey and crocodile song non-stop and has even taught it all to Abygail! I just can't figure out the last lines!
Anyway... I know this was quick and I'll add the pictures later. I just had a minute so I thought I would jot it all down real quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment