Monday, March 02, 2009

Snow Day

First! For Aspen!

Today was a snow day! Jaycob doesn't normally have school on Mondays anyways, but Daddy got the day off of work too! The weather people guessed a good 6"-12" and we got it all!
We took out the kids this morning to play. I have to tell you it was a pain to find clothes that were going to keep them warm enough and dry enough. Even after the fact, Jaycob's feet were soaking wet when we came in! Poor guy!


Above: Our little snow piles. The snow was just packy enough to make these and snowballs, but anything bigger it would just fall apart. Daddy and I were kinda disappointed because we wanted to make a snowman. Me, Abygail, and Jaycob making snow angels! Below: Abygail just had to go down the slide! I think she ended up with a back full of snow to tell you the truth!


I have no idea what I was doing here in this second picture!


1 comment:

  1. Too cute. Love all of the pictures. I can't wait to load the pictures I took.

    ReplyDelete