Thursday, June 14, 2007

Before We Left

A few pictures from a few days before we left. I was just to busy packing to give them a proper post!

Jaycob and the 'ig' tower he made!
Yep, he's in his jammie top and underwear again, so sue me!

Abygail's first little braids! She must have liked the feeling of them in her hand though because I ended up having to re-braid them before we got out the door!

This cat has followed us on walks before, just until the entrance to the neighborhood. But this day it laid here on our front mat for over two hours napping. It didn't even budge when Oreo noticed it and started barking at it!

1 comment:

  1. *gasp* I am so horrified by the sight of your child in a shirt and underwear. You would never see my child like that... but then, that's only because she prefers to strip it ALL off and run around au natural!!

    ReplyDelete