Saturday, May 31, 2008

Yard Sale

Aspen and I had our first yard sale in this area.... We did really well considering someone stole our signs!!

The whole time I was preparing for the yard sale I was telling the kids not to mess with the stuff. It was now baby stuff and they are now big kids! But I thought for sure once they seen all the stuff they would want to keep it. I'm so proud of them there wasn't a single time they asked to keep an item. They asked to play with them, but was sure to tell me that they would put it right back!!

The three got bored after a while so Matt took ALL three of them out for a bike ride!

1 comment:

  1. Too bad I don't live closer - I can see some stuff I would have bought! We did a yard sale earlier in the year, and are planning one for fall. They are TONS of work, but the extra dough is nice.

    ReplyDelete