Saturday, March 03, 2007

We have Ketchup!

I don't know why I've tried to put it off for so long. I mean Jaycob had ketchup WAY before he was her age.

Tonight we could put it off no longer. Bryan and Jaycob had ketchup. I had decided to have ketchup, which is unusual, but the fries were a little on the gross side! Abygail hasn't really asked for ketchup before and if she has she didn't press the issue. She sits on my side of the table so she usually just wants to eat whatever I'm eating, and I never eat ketchup.

Tonight I did. She wanted some, we gave her some. She got really excited and said, "Tetchup".

She gingerly dips her fry in and eats it exclaiming, "MmmmMmmm" after every bite! For a first time ketchup dipper we were quite suprised that she only had it on her one cheek and no where else when she got done!

1 comment: