Thursday, July 19, 2007

3rd Times a Charm

Ok really I couldn't think of a title for this post. Seems to be my biggest problem with blogging, coming up with titles!! Anywho....

Today was the 3rd time we've went to the spray park. Jaycob this time jumped right in. We couldn't wait to take off his shoes and go! Abygail was more willing to play in the standing water this time, so she actually got wet. But as you can see in this picture the sprays caught her off guard!! In the first picture she was just fine playing in the water and then in the second that red thing started spraying water and she took off!!

I also have a few clips here of Jaycob playing!








There's a few pictures too.. Though I imagine they're really pointless to you since I showed you the videos first!!

No comments:

Post a Comment