Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Swingin' at Maddy's/ Aby's Bad Day

Today we went to Maddy's to play in the pool and just in general hang out and let the kids play! I forgot my camera so this is the only picture I have, courtesy of Aspen!


But I might add Abygail had a very bad day! First off we went to the doctor and she got 4 shots, one in each limb. She took it as well as can be expected, but she didn't like the nurse at all after that!!
Then we went here to Aspen's and she stepped on a bumble bee and got stung! Poor little bugger was not having a good day!


Ohhh and we went to a family fun night thing here on base. It was fun enough. The kids had fun just doing something different then the usual. For me it was not having to make dinner!

1 comment:

  1. Alexander (Aby) and the Horrible Terrible No Good Very Bad Day. Have you read that book to her?

    Hope the next day was better, poor baby!!!

    ReplyDelete