Thursday, July 12, 2007

Spray Park

We went to the spray park last Thursday too but I forgot the camera and I have yet to figure out how to get the pictures that were sent to me on here!!

But anyhow.... Here's the pictures from this week!! Might I add Jaycob LOVES this place! At first he was a bit apprehensive last week, but he warmed up much quicker then I would have thought.

First, here he was letting it shoot him in the face. Second, he's stepping on the water to make it stop!

He's just running through the water here and he also seemed to take to this guy here in a hurry! In this picture they're waiting for the water to come back on!

And this is how Abygail handles it all. She'll get to the edge of a thing that's misting water, but then she runs and won't go near it again for quite a while!

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen anything quite so BLUE!! But it does look like fun! I don't think we have anything like that here....

    ReplyDelete