Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Morning!

Ok this one is mostly pictures with very little narration.

Woo Hoo! So many presents! We can't wait!

Presents! Presents! Presents! (this darn game Aby is opening is like a Hungry Hippos, but frogs. It was broke when we opened it!!! Uhhhggggg....

Thank you G-Gma M for this computer! Jaycob LOVES it!

Both Abygail and Jaycob got My First Leappads. Jaycob loves his... Abygail is a bit young or bull-headed to listen and do what it says, but she likes hearing all the noises!

This is one of Abygail's favorite presents.



This one is from G-Gma G and so far I think its been played with the most! Its a ViewMaster Projector.



And are my children the only ones who get excited over clothes?



As you can see Abygail was excited to get these dolls.


Ohhh Look at this.... A rare picture of me. And look at all that loot!


Lots of clothes for her babies! And what in the world could these last two be???

Why its a dollhouse and tool bench! Both which have been played with continuously!


The kids had a blast! I really enjoyed watching them this year. The fact that both of them personally enjoyed themselves this year is I think what made it that more enjoyable for me!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:17 AM

    My gracious it looks like Toys R Us threw up in your living room like it did mine......LOL I still can't believe how big your little ones are. Have to say loved the Explorer video.....Glad to see all is well. Yes finally found and put in my favorites

    ReplyDelete