Wednesday, December 26, 2007

New Abygail Stuff

Just thought I'd share really quick about Abygail's new things before I started uploading all the holiday pictures.

Her favorite thing to do right now is climb up in your lap ever so sweetly and then quickly grab your nose and eat it! Don't ask me where she got this idea.... I mean when the kids were really little we would eat all kinds of body parts, part of teaching them their parts. But we haven't done this in ages! But now that she's eating noses, I've started to eat all kinds of more difficult body parts! But she LOVES doing this and does it with gusto. The sounds she makes mimics a fat Italian chef tasting his pasta sauce! Too funny!

Her other thing right now is actually eating!! Mostly 'babble', Mama... She easily eats an apple or more in a day! She's not willing to let me chop it up any more. She must have it whole. And when I say she eats the whole apple and I mean the WHOLE apple!! She'll eat the apple all the way from the bottom to the top, core and all!! And if she doesn't finish it in a sitting she'll put it in the refrigerator so she knows right where to find it when she's ready to go at it again!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, take her to an apple orchard and she'll think she's in Heaven!

    ReplyDelete