Thursday, December 27, 2007

Moon Sand

Older Sister bought this Moon Sand with some money she got for Christmas and she was nice enough to share it with Jaycob and Abygail. The kids had so much fun with it, but....
I tell you now, I hate this stuff and wouldn't recommend it to anyone!! I've heard some say its better then Play-Doh for toddlers. I think not!!!! It is kinda a cool product, it feels like wet sand at the beach. It molds and moves like wet sand at the beach. But I have to say its just as messy as wet sand at the beach. It claims its easy clean up.... Yeah, if you want to sweep it up and toss it, but then you've paid $6.00 for an hour of play. I'm too cheap for that! I'll stick to my Play-Doh thank you very much!!

1 comment:

  1. I bought a set for ELianna for Christmas, but after hearing all the comments and reading so many reviews on how messy it was, we put it up for her birthday! Her birthday is in spring, so then she can play it OUTside...

    ReplyDelete