Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Events to Mark My Day

Ok the events, both good and bad, to mark my day so far today!!
  • Both Jaycob and Abygail slept in until a decent time this morning!
  • Abygail, unknowingly to me, pooped and proceeded to play in it after breakfast!
  • Jaycob choose to give me a kiss out of the blue!
  • Jaycob has had big issues with pushing this morning.
  • Abygail has taken it all in stride, for the most part.
  • As I was getting nap time cups ready Abygail pulled a whole bag of Oreos onto the floor!
  • After being down for nap for 20 minutes Jaycob decided he needed to get up and eat before he could go back to bed! (I don't blame him the dog ate 1/2 his sandwich.)
  • After contently eating he gladly went back to bed without a problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment